You can find and a little insight into the singing repertoire of the singer. Elios Schastél wishes a good entertainment.
20s & 30s
- Irving Berlin – isn’t it a lovely day
- Irving Berlin – cheek to cheek
- Irving Berlin – this years kisses
- Irving Berlin – Puttin On the Ritz
- Harry Warren – 42nd street
- Harold Arlen – it is only a papermoon
- Claude-Michel Schönberg – castle on a cloud
- Stephen Sondheim – green finch and linnet bird
- Andrew Lloyd Webber – unexpected song
- George Gershwin – summertime
dreams for the future
The development of a repertoire is connected with finding ones own personality in the songs that are selected. It would be a dream to interpret songs that are made for the singer’s personality that the whole personality structure can be revealed in them.
All contents of this website were made by Elios Schastél film productions.